Flowers are a wonderful way to honor the memory of your loved ones. Sunset partners with a local, family-owned florist, Flowers by Zach-Low, to provide families the ability to purchase beautiful floral tributes online and have them delivered directly to the cemetery.
- Fresh flowers are permitted year-round. However, no glass or ceramic vases are permitted.
- Artificial flowers are permitted from the end of November though March 31.
- No structures or demarcations of the grave space are allowed and will be removed.
- In-ground vases must be purchased though Sunset.
- Crypt and niche vases must be purchased through Sunset and are only allowed in designated areas.
- Nothing can be affixed to crypt or niche plates (stickers, decorations, tape, flowers).
- Pets are welcome in the park, but must be on a leash always. Owners must clean up after their pets, and waste disposal bags are available at both entrances to the park.
- Property owners and family members may not plant any flowers, shrubs or trees or remove any flowers, shrubs and trees from the park — this is the responsibility of park maintenance staff.
- Decoration pick up days will be posted on the events calendar. Please refer to the Calendar for specific holidays.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Contact Our Staff
Please call 505-345-3536. If you call during non-business hours you may leave a message, and one of our team members will return your call the next business day.
Hours of Operation
The park is open 365 days a year from 7AM until 6 PM.
The CTF Mausoleum is open M-F from 8 AM – 5 PM, and Saturdays from 8 AM – 4 PM.
The Administrative Office is open M-F from 8 AM – 5 PM and Saturday from 8 AM – 4 PM.
We are closed on Sundays and the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day